At Benedict, we take pride in our presentation and like to look smart so we can think smart!
Follow these guidelines to ensure you are safe and smart at school.
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with the Benedict logo
- Plain white polo shirt or white school shirt
- Purple checked summer dress for girls in the summer term
- Black or dark grey skirt or trousers
- Black or grey tights
- White, black, blue or grey socks
- Black school shoes (no open toed shoes, backless shoes or trainers)
- Plain black boots in winter (no Uggs or fashion boots)
- Long hair must be tied back
- Hijabs should be purple to match the school uniform
- A book bag to carry your reading book, learning log book and school letters
PE is a really important part of our curriculum. Please make sure you have the correct PE kit in school every day so you can take part in the lessons safely.
- Purple Benedict PE T-shirt
- Black shorts/ jogging bottoms
- Trainers/ Plimsolls
- Remove all jewellery for PE or cover using micropore tape
Only stud earrings and a small watch are permitted in school